Senior In Home Services
We provide services in the home for adults over 60 who are functionally impaired and need assistance with everyday activities. These services are provided on a long term basis.
Service needs are evaluated by a case manager and may include some or all of the services listed:
- Respite for the caregiver (allowing relief from caregiving duties)
- Consumable medical supplies
- Emergency alert response (call button worn around the neck or wrist)
- Home delivered meals
- Personal care
- Call the Elder Helpline at 1-800-963-5337, or Aging Services at (813) 272-5250 to complete an application by phone.
- Seniors are selected for services based on eligibility criteria with applicants most in need approved first.