Household income is used to determine eligibility for many Social Services programs. Depending on the program, the applicant is required to meet different percentages of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Please refer to the chart below for details.
2018 Federal Poverty Guidelines
|Household Size||100 % of Poverty||125% of Poverty||150% of Poverty|
Income guidelines are subject to change as per the federal register.
Hillsborough County Community Resource Centers
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center
- Plant City Community Resource Center
- SouthShore Community Resource Center
- University Community Resource Center
- West Tampa Community Resource Center
If you think you may qualify for assistance, you can call any of the Community Resource Centers and select option 2 to schedule an appointment.