Register for Adult Softball
Hillsborough County Adult Athletics offers slow-pitch softball for men, women, co-eds, and seniors. Players can chose from three adult softball seasons per year - summer, spring and fall. Register your team or sign up as a free agent for adult softball.
The annual fee for teams is $350. A team consists of no more than 20 people.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must sign a seasonal consent waiver of release
- Teams must pay all registration fees before the season starts
Things To Consider
• Prior to registration, you must establish an online Parks and Recreation account order.
• Teams play one night a week
• Seasons generally consist of 9 to 12 games
• Scheduled depend on the number of teams in your division per season
• All teams must attend the organizational meeting to play in the upcoming season
• Teams must register online