Posted October 4, 2017 | 8:33 AM
Featured Job: Project Manager II (Public Utilities)
We want you to join our team
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Have a design or construction experience in water and wastewater collection, transmission and treatments systems.
- Have experience in small and mid-sized water and wastewater projects ($5 - $10 million).
- Have experience and ability to interpret the terms of contracts and construction conflict resolution.
- Have CIP projects risk management, scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Be self-motivated and have a proven track record of completing project on time and within budget.
- Be customer service driven and possess excellent listening skills.
- Engineer-in-Training Certification is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Professional Engineer's license in Florida.
Salary: $53,435.20 - $84,822.40