Prescribed Burn Scheduled for December 4, 2017
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn today, Monday, December 4, 2017.
- Location: Balm-Boyette Scrub Preserve, 13998 Balm-Boyette Rd, Lithia 33547
- S-T-R: 17-31S-21E
- Duration: One day
- FFS Authorization Number: 2017- 87483
- Burn Manager: Danielle Ivey
- Contact Information: Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management
- Department, Bell Creek Office: 813-672-787
- Florida Forest Service, Lakeland Dispatch: 863-940-6701
- Media contact: Adrienne Frucci, Public Relations Strategist, p: 813-635-5469, c: 813-334-2055
- Purpose of burn: Ecological site maintenance.
Note: The main bike trail may be temporarily closed for short periods of time during the burn, but the rest of the trails will remain open.