Apollo Beach Skate Park
Location and Hours
- Mon. – Thu.: Noon to 9 p.m.
- Fri.: Noon to 10 p.m.
- Sat.: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sun.: Closed
Apollo Beach Skate Park is an 11,000 square feet park that opened in 2012. This unique park is shaped like a three-pointed star with an elevated center. The points allow skaters to keep a constant flow while on their boards. In addition to the real street experience at Apollo Beach Skate Park, be sure not to miss the awesome sun painting on the basin of the park course.
Skate park rules
Our skate parks are staffed, but you are still responsible for following the rules:
- You must wear a helmet, no matter your age or experience level
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended, but are mandatory if you are 12 or under
- Check in is required at the front desk, or you can get a trespassing citation and suspended from the park
- Children 12 and under must have a parent or guardian with them at all times
- Skateboards and in-line skates only
- No motorized boards of any kind
- Shoes required at all times
- Skate Park