Earth Day Audubon Birding Walk
To celebrate Earth Day with Lettuce Lake Conservation Park, Tampa Audubon will be offering free bird walks at 10 AM and 2 PM, on Sunday, April 22nd. The Audubon will have extra guides on site to accommodate more people than their usual Second Saturday Bird Walks. Meet in the parking lot in front of the Lettuce Lake Visitor Center.
Things to know
- Cost: Free
- There is a $2 park entry fee per vehicle for up to 8 people
- Participants should meet at Visitor Center
- Weather related cancellations are possible
- Under 18 must be accompanied by adult
- Walking/Hiking information: ~1 - 2 miles
For more information, email Mary Keith or call (813) 853-1177.
Lettuce Lake Park
6920 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa FL, 33637
April 22, 2018 | 10:00 AM